This agreement describes the terms and conditions of use imollo ("Service") offered by imollo s.r.l. ("We") to registered users ("you") through the following website: www.imollo.com
The service has the only purpose of supporting the operation of transferring files (e.g. text documents, presentations, PDF files, etc..) between one or more regularly registered user.
By using our service, each user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
• No illegal material can be transferred through the service including: pornography, material containing child pornography and pedophilia; material in racial discrimination; material for groups criminals and terrorist unauthorized copies of copyrighted material. One described above is not a complete list. We reserve the possibility to update the list in full compliance with the regulations.
• Do not be tolerated any use uTorrent our server to generate an infringement of copyright on any file type. We reserve the right to prevent the transfer of material transferred in violation of copyright.
The copyrighted content in particular cannot be distributed to third parties (for example by publishing links to copyright-protected files on other sites).
• Pornography, nudity, and offensive sexual images or videos of any kind are prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and possibly delete images or videos at any time and without user notification.
• Users must agree to abide by all laws that apply in their country and geographical area, including copyright and trademark laws. Pictures, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If anyone has a complaint against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the problem is fixed.
• If there is a dispute between participants on this site, we will not have any kind of involvement.
• We are not responsible for your images, videos or files of any business or lost due to the unavailability or loss of the website.
• We reserve the right to disable / remove any file, at our discretion.
• We are committed to not make a copy of the material passed through the service and not to distribute the material on our servers temporarily copied to third parties.